**Please note whether you would like you grain milled or unmilled**
Coopers Premium Ale Malt is ideal for brewing all ales. For instance, Pale Ales . This malt is well modified and perfectly suited for single step infusion or for decoction mashing. Meaning, it is ideal for the home-brewer, although used frequently in professional breweries. Kilned for a longer period, this malt will a magnificent golden colour with a more pronounced flavour than the Pale malt. Showing, it has real ale characteristics. Cooper Premium Ale Malt carries sufficient enzymatic power. Meaning, it can be used as a base malt with non-enzymatic specialty malts.
- All barely is sourced from Australian farms and is malted by Cooper’s Brewery Malting.
- 100% traceability – from barley field through all stages of the malting process.
- Produced using the latest technologies and process controls to ensure high quality, consistently malted barley
- • 2.8mm screen used resulting all small grains extracted the final product.
- GMO FREE guaranteed
- Strict internationally accepted requirements HACCP (Hazard Analyses of Critical Control Points) currently in force.
- Conformance to Australian regulations regarding the maximum allowable residues of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and insecticides as well as traces of nitrosamines.
COOPERS PREMIUM ALE MALT
Moisture % Max 4.5
Extract % FG, Dry Basis Min 81.0
Colour EBC 4.5 – 7.0
Diastatic Power WK, Dry Basis Min 200
Total Protein %, Dry Basis 9.0 – 10.5
Soluble Protein %, Dry Basis 4.0 – 4.8
Kolbach Index %, Congress 42 – 48
Apparent Attenuation % 78 – 82
Free Amino Nitrogen mg/l Min 130
Friability % Min 80
Homogeneity % Min 95
Assortment % <2.2mm Max 1.0
Viscosity mPa.sec Max 1.58
Wort Beta Glucan mg/l Max 180
DMS Precursor μg/g Max 8.0
NDMA ppb Max 2.5
Dust % Max 0.